Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customer expectations, and be customers' eternal partners. This is the service concept we have always adhered to and advocated.
1. Every step of the way, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the enterprise has changed from a seller's market to a buyer's market, the consumer's consumption concept has changed. In the face of numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the inherent quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as product packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, it is necessary to fully and maximally meet the needs of consumers. Research, design and improve services from the customer's (or consumer's) standpoint, not the company's standpoint.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale service, and help customers to solve various problems in the use of products in a timely manner, so that customers feel great convenience.
2. Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
3. Establish all customer-centric mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the reform of service processes, etc., must be centered on customer needs, and a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions must be established.
2. Customers are always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers know their needs and hobbies best, which is exactly the information that enterprises need to collect;
3. Because customers have "natural consistency" "A quarrel with the same customer is a quarrel with all customers.
Third, the three elements of customer satisfaction:
1. Product satisfaction: refers to the customer's satisfaction with the quality of the product.
2. Service satisfaction: refers to a positive attitude of customers to the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services of the purchased products. No matter how perfect a commodity is, or how reasonable the price, when it comes to the market, it must depend on the service. "After-sales service creates permanent customers".
Youfeng Industry reminds you:
In order to prevent your legitimate rights and interests from being infringed, please purchase the equipment of Youfeng Industrial from regular channels