Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customer expectations, and be customers' eternal partners. This is the service concept we have always adhered to and advocated.
1. Every step of the way, the first thing that comes to mind is that after the enterprise has changed from a seller's market to a buyer's market, the consumer's consumption concept has changed. In the face of numerous goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the inherent quality of the product, but also includes a series of factors such as product packaging quality and service quality. Therefore, it is necessary to fully and maximally meet the needs of consumers. Research, design and improve services from the customer's (or consumer's) standpoint, not the company's standpoint.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale service, and help customers to solve various problems in the use of products in a timely manner, so that customers feel great convenience.
2. Attach great importance to customer opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customer opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Do everything possible to retain existing customers.
3. Establish all customer-centric mechanisms. Among them, the establishment of various institutions, the reform of service processes, etc., must be centered on customer needs, and a rapid response mechanism to customer opinions must be established.
2. Customers are always right
1. Customers are buyers of goods, not troublemakers;
2. Customers know their needs and hobbies best, which is exactly the information that enterprises need to collect;
3. Because customers have "natural consistency" "A quarrel with the same customer is a quarrel with all customers.
Third, the three elements of customer satisfaction:
1. Product satisfaction: refers to the customer's satisfaction with the quality of the product.
2. Service satisfaction: refers to a positive attitude of customers to the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services of the purchased products. No matter how perfect a commodity is, or how reasonable the price, when it comes to the market, it must depend on the service. "After-sales service creates permanent customers".
3. Corporate Image Satisfaction: Refers to the public's positive evaluation of the comprehensive strength and overall impression of the company.
4. 5S Concept "5S" refers to the acronym for the English acronym of "SMILE, SPEED, SINCERITY, SMART, STUDY". The "5S" concept is the most representative service culture innovation, which not only has the characteristics of the era full of humanity, but also has considerable operability.
1. Smile: Refers to a moderate smile. Shopping guides must be considerate to customers before they can truly smile. A smile can reflect a grateful heart and spiritual tolerance, and a smile can express cheerfulness, health and consideration.
2. Quick: Refers to "quick action", which has two meanings: one is the physical speed, that is, try to work as fast as possible, and don't make customers wait for a long time; A considerate heart will arouse customer satisfaction, so that they do not feel that the waiting time is too long, express vitality with quick actions, and not let customers wait is an important measure of service quality.
3. Sincerity: If the shopping guide has the sincerity of serving the customer with all his heart, the customer will definitely appreciate it. Working with a sincere and not hypocritical attitude is an important basic mentality of a shopping guide and the basic principle of dealing with others.
4. Dexterity: refers to "smart, neat, neat". Receive customers in a clean and neat way, pack goods with dexterous, agile and elegant movements, and gain customer trust with a flexible and ingenious working attitude.
5. Research: Always learn and master commodity knowledge, study customer psychology and reception and coping skills. If you make more efforts to study customers' shopping psychology, sales and service skills, and learn more professional knowledge of commodities, you will not only improve your customer reception, but also achieve better results.
Of course, we start a business first and foremost to make money, but not just for money, nor for profit.
Profit is the reward for good service. The process of pursuing profit is to make customers willingly return in the center of satisfaction through dedication like spring breeze and rain, and give money to us without complaint and gratitude.
Don't rush for quick success and turn services into plunder, extortion and deception.
Youfeng Industry reminds you:
In order to prevent your legitimate rights and interests from being infringed, please purchase the equipment of Youfeng Industrial from regular channels